Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happiness


Happiness is a feeling of joy. Some of my happiness comes through my relationships with others. I have a great family and friends who have been put into my life. I usually like going out with friends or family rather than being home alone. I’m happier being around people than being alone. I’m happy when I go to school because that is where my friends are. When we are not in school we are separate and we can barely hang out because we live in many places across the state of Maryland and D.C. School is the commonplace where we can meet and sometimes hangout after the school day ends.
I hope to be happy in the future even though I will start dealing with the stresses of being an adult. I hope to receive this happiness in the future from my career, friends and family. I will have to work to pay for living expenses for the rest of my life so I should love or feel happy with my job and if I don’t love my job or feel happy with what I am doing what is the point of working there. With being happy with your job, you must also have great coworkers. These people can make or break your job experience. They could be the reason you quit or stay.   
I hope to have a great wife whom I will love and feel happy with, and that we will have a great family together. I don’t want my marriage to end in a divorce, so I hope to find the person I feel happy with the first time. Plus if I go through a divorce and I have kids I could be destroying their happiness, which I would hate to do. Knowing that my future kids are happy would make me feel happier.
I want to change the world in the future and me succeeding in that would make me feel like the happiest man in the world. I would find happiness in a world where there is little to no sickness. People don’t have to suffer because we would have medicine to ease pain or cure illnesses. A world filled with peace and no war would probably create happiness for all. Violence scares people and leads people away from being happy. If I could walk through the most violent part of America without having a fear for my life I would be happy.
I believe life should be filled with happiness and everyone should be happy. It has been said that it is health to be happy and it is easier for your body to smile than frown. I also tend to feed off of other people’s happiness, so if others are happy I feel happy also. I myself hope to live a happy life and die a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment