Monday, September 10, 2012

Caligula


Caligula is a man who lost someone he loved. He is also searching for some happiness in his life. The patricians are saying that Caligula is acting childish. He has not let go of someone who is dead. One patrician lost his wife and got over it, and he believes Caligula should do the same. I don’t agree with the patrician I would never be about to get over someone so quickly. I was sad for months when my great grandfather and uncle died. I needed to find happiness but it was hard to find and they died during crucial moments in my life. My great grandfather died near Thanksgiving and my uncle died a couple of weeks after Christmas. To Caligula finding complete happiness and getting what you want is as hard as trying to catch the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment